At I-BUSINESS NETWORK our goal is to make powerful business technology simple. We are constantly seeking to help our customers manage their business better, with less effort.
If you need to increase efficiency or break the barrier of owner operator, the cloud can open a window into your systems, providing your customers, vendors and employees the information they need to work effectively with you.
- Customers can see their specific pricing through integrated e-commerce
- Vendors can be notified automatically when your shelves need restocking
- Employees have the information they need to make the right decision in their role
If you are outgrowing your entry level accounting software package or are mired in spreadsheet management, our solutions provide the next level of business management software at 25-50% of the cost of a traditional on-premise implementation. Using our Start & Grow rapid implementation methodology and software as a service licensing, you can be running your business in the cloud in as little as 4-6 weeks. The I-Business Network of certified service providers can provide the local implementation, training and other services to bring your cloud accounting software right to your doorstep.
I-Business Network is a premier Application Service Provider (ASP) for small to medium sized businesses. I-BN supplies complete financial, e-commerce and business process systems to help your business grow and improve efficiency. I-BN provides solutions that deliver on the promise of cloud computing and has unique advantages over generic hosting partners:
- Certified in the multiple mid market ERP software packages; we speak the language of your local business partner
- Certified in Microsoft and Citrix technology that powers our private clouds
- First authorized hosting center for Sage 100 ERP, SAP Business One and other mid-market ERP packages. Experience counts and we have been a leader in cloud accounting software since before the term was coined
- We know how to connect the cloud to warehouse management, point of sale, manufacturing controls, and other on premise functions
- Experts in integration and interoperability with other clouds and ecommerce applications
- Much, much more. But don't take our word, listen to our customers!
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Had I not found you guys, I probably wouldn't still be at the company. Every day was an absolute challenge with the other hosting company. Not only did you get the job done, but at a price that made us very happy!"
Erik Szpyra, Director of IT, Auto 7
Read our Success Stories
"The conversion from our local MAS 200 to the hosted took place on Saturday morning and was as smooth as silk."
Jim Hastings, Chief Financial Officer, Chick Packaging
"I'm very pleased with the exceptional service we receive from I-BN. SAP Business One has been a steady, reliable software and I-Business Network's hosting services have exceeded our expectations."
Anthony Manning, Controller, FTP